A highly interactive half day workshop takes up to 15 participants through a series of facilitated exercises to raise self awareness and provide a focus when exploring a future career path.
This half day programme covers:
1) Values – what is really important to me and how do I align this to my career path and decisions?
2) Personal Brand – what is my reputation? What am I known for; what do I stand for and what do I need to do differently to get that ideal role?
3) Strengths – what are my natural talents and strengths and why is it important to focus on these when making career decisions?
4) Career Anchors – what is important to me in terms of my career right now and how to build that into my plan
5) Career Mapping – looks at your career ‘highs’ and ‘lows’ and what made them so – enabling you to focus on what you DO want and what you DON’T want
6) Future of Work – what changes are predicted, how does that impact my career path and how do I keep myself current and relative?
By the end of the workshop, through exploration of these topics you will have a really clear focus and be able to take the first steps towards your own Development and Action plan for your next steps and career path.
This programme can be tailored to suit business needs.